More pictures of our fun fun summer!!!!!
Here she is our future tennis super star...I was gonna post some of the video, but they don't show her true ability, just some serious attitude that shouldn't be present until she is like, oh I don't know 13? These look like she is really working hard, not like the video footage I got. Thanks again Auntie Salani!
Prince Caspian, I mean Prince Cassius. This kid is a real hero! Can always bring a smile!
Aisake worked really hard helping Tua make this amazing breakfast...
Peace with a lot a cheese!
Crazy hair with super smiles!
A little tongue action, trying for the green up there?
More tongue action on the drive to SLC...
Mosaea sure loves her, especially when she acts silly
sleeping? I don't believe it, what do you think?
Fun times on the swing with our cousins...
I love this man!
Camping trip to Utah Lake, quite and adventure. Crazy windy thunder and lightning storm at night, accompanied by a ridiculous amount of mosquitoes. But what a beautiful morning and we sure had a good time with our friends.!
These 2 boys, getting into something crazy I'm sure.
Elizabeth and Isabel playing some kind of game.
There was a ball stuck under the van, Mosaea was determined to get it...
Crazy haired Jo-Jo...what a cutie!
Leah and the mint oreo's
Lawyer and the Trix, seems to be very particular about the colors...so cute...
Leah sharing with Mosaea
Breakfast with our champions!!!
Some super cute boys!
I still have more pictures...I swear it is never ending



No comments:
Post a Comment