
Anyway, she was in town visiting for a few weeks and was so kind to make some time for us before she and her cute family had to return to Korea. Jae-Ran is from Korea and her husband Joe is from here, well at least his parents live here. He actually spent a lot of time in Hawaii growing up. His dad was my first Bishop when we moved there. Funny small world. Anyway, they have a cute little boy named Ian and he is about 4 years old. The kids really had fun with all of them.

We met Jae-Ran in Hawaii and we all worked at Photo Poly together. She did Korean photo sales and she could hardly speak a lick of English. I just knew she was an amazing person and made sure that she was my friend. She learned English so quickly, there is no way I could have learned Korean that quick, what a smarty! I am still amazed by her just for that, even if you don't count all the other wonderful things about her.
Jae-Ran is an amazing person. A true friend, funny and kind. She is a great mom, it was fun to see her with her son, and a good wife. I knew back then she was awesome, and she just keeps proving me right.

Anyway I hope you are feelin' me when I say that I love this girl. I so wish that she lived closer. Maybe one day they will move back here but for now they live in Korea. Jae-Ran even teaches Private English lessons (now that is impressive)and Joe teaches at a private high school.
I just wanted to share a little bit of her with you because I love her and miss her. Isn't that family so cute.
This last picture, Joe took, he did not work at Photo Poly, can you tell?



No comments:
Post a Comment